Vidyard, the leading video platform for business, today unveiled its latest product enhancements to help businesses generate better leads and drive greater audience engagement by embracing a ‘video-first’ mentality. With its Summer 2018 update, Vidyard has expanded its Vidyard GoVideo partner ecosystem to help businesses bring personal video messaging to a broader base of employees while optimizing its core video player for both desktop and mobile performance.
“The amount of video used by businesses has nearly doubled within the last 12 months as we all look to keep pace with the changing expectations of today’s buyers and employees,” says Michael Litt, Co-founder and CEO of Vidyard. “There is a clear trend towards going video-first throughout the customer experience. We’re committed to helping organizations realize this vision by making video a seamless and integrated part of marketing, sales and customer service programs.”
New capabilities launched by Vidyard today include:
- Vidyard GoVideo Now Available in Additional 3rd Party Apps: Vidyard’s flagship video messaging app is now available directly within Drift, Frontspin, Allbound, Zendesk and Salesforce’s Quip Collaboration Platform. These new partnerships enable a broader set of employees to easily record, share and track custom video messages from within their existing workflows and business applications of choice.
- Best-in-Class Marketo Integration: Vidyard is now a fully certified Marketo integration, the first video platform to achieve this status. Along with the certification comes a number of performance and feature enhancements for joint users of Marketo and Vidyard, making it easier than ever to add video to marketing campaigns while being able to track exactly how audiences engage in that content.
Partner Ecosystem Expansion Brings Video to Broader Set of Business Apps
It’s never been easier to add personal video messages to sales outreach, customer support cases and internal collaboration. Announced today, Vidyard adds a new wave of native app integrations for leading marketing, sales and collaboration solutions.
- Vidyard GoVideo for Drift: Drift users can now record and send custom video messages to their prospects and customers from right within Drift’s conversational marketing platform. In addition to sending custom-recorded videos, marketing and sales reps can also share on-demand video assets natively within various Drift applications.
- Vidyard GoVideo for Frontspin: Sales reps can now create, access and send videos to their prospects from within Frontspin’s sales communication solution as a way to boost response rates, increase engagement and build better relationships with prospects.
- Vidyard GoVideo for Allbound: Allbound users can now access their Vidyard GoVideo recordings from within their partner relationship management (PRM) platform. Quickly add videos to Allbound’s personalized prospect pages so that reseller reps can communicate with their prospects on a one-to-one basis.
- Vidyard GoVideo for Quip: Teams using Salesforce’s Quip Collaboration Platform can now use Vidyard GoVideo to post custom video messages within collaboration projects to provide feedback and comments in a more robust way. In addition to Quip, Vidyard offers native integrations with Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud and Chatter product offerings.
“If you’re a marketer or a salesperson today, messaging and video need to be number one and two in your marketing and sales toolkit. Now that’s as easy as ‘one click’ inside of Drift with our new Vidyard integration,” says Dave Gerhardt, VP of Marketing at Drift.
To learn more about partnership opportunities or to apply to Vidyard’s GoVideo Partner Ecosystem program to add video capture and sharing to your own application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.About Vidyard
Vidyard is the video platform for business that helps organizations drive more revenue through the use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, Vidyard helps businesses drive greater engagement in their video content, track the viewing activities of each individual viewer, and turn those views into action. Global leaders such as Honeywell, LinkedIn, Citibank and Sharp rely on Vidyard to power their video content strategies and turn viewers into customers.
OnlineVideo.net provides this section as a service to its readers. Press releases are subject to approval.